FUJI BIKES ARE WAY UNDERATED

Discuss & ask about mountain bikes and frames here. Need help with what MTB to buy, model specific questions/comparisons, or just want to discus your bike modifications & builds.
1 postPage 1 of 1
FUJI BIKES ARE WAY UNDERATED

Postby Batman43 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 am

I have traveled all over my state (Virginia) riding some of the nicest trails the sport has to offer. In the past year I have bought and sold 12 mountain bikes mostly for profit. My first mountain bike was a Diamondback Response within 2 weeks the rear derailer hanger broke into and the rims warped the seat was hard as a rock. I bought a used trek 4500 it was a great bike the shifters and derailers were perfect but the bike just didnt fit me.Then I ordered a 2013 Fuji Nevada 1.7 from the Local Bike Shop. This is the best mountain bike Ive ever had. Its superlite awesome components and the geometry is perfect. Im only 5-5 and bought a 15" frame. This bike is awesome. It climbs great, flies through the air with ease off of jumps. There is absolutley no frame flex. The Suntour XCM Shocks feel better than most High dollar hydraulic forks. the Vera rims and tires take a beating without warping, and the cable disc brakes grab great.In the past year I have bought and sold a Specialized Hardrock, Specialized Rockhopper, Giant NRS full suspension, Giant Rincon, Mongoose Pro Wing Elite, Haro Flightline, GT Agressor, Mongoose XR 75. These bikes do not even compare to the Fuji Nevada. Fuji has been around for well over 100 years. They are one of the oldest bike companys on the planet and for good reason they build a quality product. Magazines and web sites never do reviews on Fuji products. I just dont get it. There is a mountain bike park in Colorado that rents bikes, their entire rental Fleet is FUJI REVEAL full suspnsion bikes. They know the deal. Do yourself a favor if you want a great mountain bike check out Fujis line up. They are reasonably priced and the quality topnotch. The absolute best hardtail on the market for the money.
Batman43 offline

1 postPage 1 of 1