The Rock trail in Gainesville Florida

Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, and West Virginia mountain bike trails and conditions.
50 postsPage 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4
Re: The Rock trail in Gainesville Florida

Postby GALAXY » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:25 pm

I believe I'm getting about 5 feet out of the drop when I hit it right so the end result may be closer to 8.Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :D
GALAXY offline

Postby GALAXY » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 am

I added a new little board over a pit at the bottom of the bowl.Nothing huge,just another feature to ride!

GALAXY offline

Postby zeebeeee » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 pm

This is such an old thread but hopefully some will see this. Me and my buddies have been riding the rock alot and would like to donate our time and possibly some money and help fix it up. I was wondering if there was a contact number for the person that manages the trails, so we can organize a day to volunteer.
zeebeeee offline

Postby CP1 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 pm

zeebeeee wrote:This is such an old thread but hopefully some will see this. Me and my buddies have been riding the rock alot and would like to donate our time and possibly some money and help fix it up. I was wondering if there was a contact number for the person that manages the trails, so we can organize a day to volunteer.

Contact 'Galaxy' (Aaron Begin) here on ST's (above) or on FB (obviously you will have to sign into FB for this link below to open)...

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.begin

He can give you all that info you need for this or at least give some contacts for this. Ride on bro! :mrgreen:
"I am what I am, and I love gravity riding! Wherever I can Roll On and Over Gnarly Dirt, Fast DH Runs, Huck Big, AM, or the Urban Jungle (street), I am having fun."
CP1 offline

Postby GALAXY » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 am

If you're a Facebook user,there is a "The Rock Trail" group. Clint Gibbs is the trail guy and member of the group so if there is a workday,you will see it on there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/203917056395535/?fref=ts
GALAXY offline

Previous
50 postsPage 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4