The forums are starting to heat up in anticipation of warmer weather and dry trails so we partnered with Giro and Crankskins for our latest contest to see who can start the most interesting mountain bike discussions.
The contest is simple: the member who starts the forum thread with the most replies by March 1, 2011 will win a Giro XAR helmet ($130 MSRP, size: L) AND matching DJ gloves ($33.99 MSRP, size: M). Second place wins a complete set of Crankskins including tube, crank, and seatpost clear protective stickers ($59 MSRP).
So come up with an interesting question or conversation starter and PUMP UP THE FORUMS!
The fine print
- Start as many threads as you like, as long as they are related to mountain biking
- Your original post and any follow-up replies you make will not count toward the total replies for your thread
- Don't attempt to reply to your own thread using multiple accounts - we have ways of tracking this
- The number of lifetime forum posts will be used to break any ties
- All threads and posts will be subject to moderation
- Moderators, editors, and bloggers are not eligible for the contest
- Singletracks reserves the right to add to or modify these rules at any time during the contest