LBS Closing

General mountain bike discussion lounge. Drop in and introduce yourself!
7 postsPage 1 of 1
LBS Closing

Postby PSUtuna » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Unfortunately, the place I get my bikes worked on is closing. On the upside though, the guy that actually works on my bike is opening his own place in mid-August. Anyhow, everything in the store is 50% off. Today I picked up two Bontrager thorn resistant 29in tubs, a cabon fiber Bontrager saddle, a padded saddle cover for my wife, and a pair of Bontrager Fusion Gelfoam gloves all for under $60.00. Fantastic, but I have a dilemma. They have their demo Superfly 100 SL with less than 50 miles on it at half price too. They are closing their doors on Wednesday. I don't need another bike, but... It's really nice and the price is right! Any suggestions?
PSUtuna offline

Re: LBS Closing

Postby rade8u2 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Buy one sell one=problem solved. Enjoy your new ride.
rade8u2 offline

Postby schwim » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 pm

rade8u2 wrote:Buy one, keep two=problem solved. Enjoy your new ride.

There. Fixed that for you.
schwim offline

Postby rade8u2 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:50 am

Your right I got to work on my math skills!
rade8u2 offline

Postby SCHucker » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:32 pm

PSUtuna wrote:Unfortunately, the place I get my bikes worked on is closing. On the upside though, the guy that actually works on my bike is opening his own place in mid-August. Anyhow, everything in the store is 50% off. Today I picked up two Bontrager thorn resistant 29in tubs, a cabon fiber Bontrager saddle, a padded saddle cover for my wife, and a pair of Bontrager Fusion Gelfoam gloves all for under $60.00. Fantastic, but I have a dilemma. They have their demo Superfly 100 SL with less than 50 miles on it at half price too. They are closing their doors on Wednesday. I don't need another bike, but... It's really nice and the price is right! Any suggestions?

Ahh, now that I can finally can post to the forums!

Hey 'PSTuna', what LBS are you speaking of that is closing? I also live in the Upstate of SC and was just curious if it is my neck of the woods (Greenville/Mauldin). If close by, I would like to score of these closing prices... :wink:

Been shredding the Gateway Bike Park in Travelers Rest today and feeling great!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance... :D
"I am what I am...I love gravity fed riding! Wherever I can Roll On and Over Gnarly Dirt, Fast DH Runs, Huck off, or the Urban Concrete Jungle, I am game and having fun."
SCHucker offline

Postby PSUtuna » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 pm

SCHucker wrote:
PSUtuna wrote:Unfortunately, the place I get my bikes worked on is closing. On the upside though, the guy that actually works on my bike is opening his own place in mid-August. Anyhow, everything in the store is 50% off. Today I picked up two Bontrager thorn resistant 29in tubs, a cabon fiber Bontrager saddle, a padded saddle cover for my wife, and a pair of Bontrager Fusion Gelfoam gloves all for under $60.00. Fantastic, but I have a dilemma. They have their demo Superfly 100 SL with less than 50 miles on it at half price too. They are closing their doors on Wednesday. I don't need another bike, but... It's really nice and the price is right! Any suggestions?

Ahh, now that I can finally can post to the forums!

Hey 'PSTuna', what LBS are you speaking of that is closing? I also live in the Upstate of SC and was just curious if it is my neck of the woods (Greenville/Mauldin). If close by, I would like to score of these closing prices... :wink:

Been shredding the Gateway Bike Park in Travelers Rest today and feeling great!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance... :D

Proformance Cycle in Greenwood. They mostly dealt with motorcycles, but one dude there worked on bikes and they had a small section of accesories. Don't know if it is worth your trip down from G-ville. If you do though their last day is Wednesday.
PSUtuna offline

Postby gar29 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:39 pm

schwim wrote:
rade8u2 wrote:Buy one, keep two=problem solved. Enjoy your new ride.

There. Fixed that for you.

:lol: Hahaha, yup, that's how I do my math!
--------
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving"
Albert Einstein
gar29 offline

7 postsPage 1 of 1